SKU: NIMKTP474ZR8OF772371 Category: DOCUMENTATION Tags: BUSINESS DOCUMENTATION, BUSINESS PLAN, PROJECT PROPOSAL
BUSINESS PLAN (PROJECT/PROPOSAL) WRITINGAdd to wishlist
KSh6,500.00 – KSh32,250.00
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
Shipping is done all over the country. Shipping Cost is calculated depending on Region Zoning Outlined in Checkout page
If the goods are broken ONLy during shipping its refundable or exchanged. Read more on Policy.
For downloadable products refund is not ACCEPTED, hence be aware of the product you are buying before making order.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation is allowed within 3 hours of making an order. Remember to communicate when cancellation is done. Read more on Policy.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…
Front Cover and Table of Contents
An engaging front cover can trigger the audience’s curiosity to read the contents. Therefore, give consideration to the following two things when designing the front cover:
- Make sure the cover can seize attention. The exterior of a company profile must be able to captivate the attention of the readers. But at the same time, it must be informational enough to proffer an overview of the company. You can use an attractive image to put on the cover or use a clean and minimalist layout design.
- Add company logo and tagline. Adding a company logo on the company profile cover is necessary, while the motto is voluntary. One thing you need to pay attention to is making sure the size of the company logo fits. Not too tiny or too huge.
While the table of contents must be added to the company profile to make it more comfortable for readers to find the information they are looking for. For example, sections about the company, products/services, contact information, and so on.
Don’t let the audience get puzzled in finding the information they want to comprehend because there is no table of contents.SKU: NIMKTPB5K75G2L881237
BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
- What is incorporation?
Incorporation is the process by which a new or existing business registers as a company. A business cannot be registered as a company unless it has been incorporated and registered at the Companies Registry under the Companies Act, 2015.
- Who can incorporate a company?
One or more legal persons (which includes individuals, companies, government owned entities, non-profit organizations and other legal persons excluding an unincorporated Trust) can form a company by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association.
- Which types of companies are available?
There are five types of companies:
- Private company limited by shares: This type of company has share capital and the liability of each member is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on their shares. A private company cannot offer its shares for sale to the general public and may not have more than fifty (50) members.
- Unlimited company: This type of company has no limit on the liability of its members.
- Public limited company: A public company has share capital and limits the liability of each member to the amount unpaid on their shares. It may offer its shares for sale to the general public and may be listed at the securities
- Company limited by guarantee: This type of company does not have share capital and its members are guarantors rather than shareholders. The liability of members is limited to the amount they agree to contribute to the company’s assets if it is liquidated.
- Foreign Companies: This type of a Company is a Branch of a Company registered outside of Kenya, that has established a place of business in Kenya (For more details, see PN/07 – Foreign Companies).
There are no reviews yet.