BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATIONQuick viewAdd to wishlistNEW
COMPANY RETURNS-SHERIA HOUSE ANNUAL RETURNS (CR29)BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
COMPANY RETURNS-SHERIA HOUSE ANNUAL RETURNS (CR29)
The law dictates that every registered company in Kenya should file annual returns with the registrar of companies. The main aim of these returns is to show the current status of the company. The annual returns highlight the following concerning the said company.SKU: NIMKTPBJK5632S6E6289
How to Do a Back Ground Check for a Registered Company In Kenya
Are you looking to Partner, Buy Shares, Offer Credit, Pre-qualify as a Supplier or do any kind of Business with a Company Registered in Kenya and you are not sure how to check whether the Company is legally Registered or find out the Directors behind the Company?SKU: NIMKTPWEMF4SNV6F6264
Computers, CYBER, Desktop Computers, Desktop PCs & Laptops, Desktop PCs & Laptops, DOCUMENTATION, EPSON ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM, Laptops, Mac Computers, Peripherals, SOFTWAREQuick viewAdd to wishlist
EPSON L3150 PRINTER RESETTER TOOLComputers, CYBER, Desktop Computers, Desktop PCs & Laptops, Desktop PCs & Laptops, DOCUMENTATION, EPSON ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM, Laptops, Mac Computers, Peripherals, SOFTWARE
EPSON L3150 PRINTER RESETTER TOOL
Download the Epson L 3150 resetter tool: Epson L-3150 can be reset all in one ink tank printer. Epson L 3150 is a well built-in tank printer. Today we’d share your Epson L series printer’s resetter tool (Adjustment Program). Using this method you can easily reset your Epson L series (L3150) printer. To execute the Epson L3150 counter reset program you will follow the steps below. You can download for Epson L3150 printer 100% pure genuine tool for unlimited resetting.
How to Reset Epson L3150 Printer:SKU: NIMKTPFQXWS6D77A6259
IFMIS PORTAL ACCOUNT CREATION
The benefits of an IFMIS include: better fiscal management, more optimal resource allocation, improved management of resources (value for money), reduced fraud and corruption, improved transparency and accountability, lower transaction costs (Ministry of Finance, 2003).SKU: NIMKTPHA2BRXOOJ76004
CYBER, DOCUMENTATION, FORMS, SOFTWAREQuick viewAdd to wishlist
WORDPRESS-WOOCOMMERCE MULTI PRODUCT CSV (WORDPRESS PRODUCT / SHOP SETUP)-27%CYBER, DOCUMENTATION, FORMS, SOFTWARE
WORDPRESS-WOOCOMMERCE MULTI PRODUCT CSV (WORDPRESS PRODUCT / SHOP SETUP)
Import, export or update hundreds or thousands of products in your WooCommerce store with a single CSV. This tool supports all product types, including variations.
- First-time store owners get started more quickly by exporting and importing products during setup.
- Existing store owners can update tens or hundreds of products with new info or place them on sale, or sync multiple storefronts.
A3 PRINTING PAPERSStore: NEST-KIOSK
This multipurpose paper provides value for money. It allows for high speed, double sided copying or printing, minimal wear and tear on the printer, and generally trouble free. printing paper can be used on various devices, such as, desk jet printers, inkjet printers, laser jet printers, photocopy machines and multi-functional devices.SKU: NIMKTP39GA1OJ5KD3835
BUSINESS CARDS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION, ENVELOPES, FORMS, General, REVISION RESOURCE, SMS, SOFTWAREQuick viewAdd to wishlistSPONSORED
FRAMEWORK CONSULTATIONS PACKAGE (B2B)-25%
BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
- What is incorporation?
Incorporation is the process by which a new or existing business registers as a company. A business cannot be registered as a company unless it has been incorporated and registered at the Companies Registry under the Companies Act, 2015.
- Who can incorporate a company?
One or more legal persons (which includes individuals, companies, government owned entities, non-profit organizations and other legal persons excluding an unincorporated Trust) can form a company by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association.
- Which types of companies are available?
There are five types of companies:
- Private company limited by shares: This type of company has share capital and the liability of each member is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on their shares. A private company cannot offer its shares for sale to the general public and may not have more than fifty (50) members.
- Unlimited company: This type of company has no limit on the liability of its members.
- Public limited company: A public company has share capital and limits the liability of each member to the amount unpaid on their shares. It may offer its shares for sale to the general public and may be listed at the securities
- Company limited by guarantee: This type of company does not have share capital and its members are guarantors rather than shareholders. The liability of members is limited to the amount they agree to contribute to the company’s assets if it is liquidated.
- Foreign Companies: This type of a Company is a Branch of a Company registered outside of Kenya, that has established a place of business in Kenya (For more details, see PN/07 – Foreign Companies).