BUSINESS / COMPANY LINKING
What you need to do is sign up for e-citizen account on www.ecitizen.go.ke. You need either a national identification number or an alien identification number to be able to get an account registered.
In the E-Citizen portal, there is a Business Registration Services (BRS) option where you can conduct a search for your company through the company name or the company registration number. After which you will need the following details to be able to complete the linking of a business process:
It is important to note that you ensure that the manual file is up to date to facilitate prompt action by our back end team. The information is then compared with the manual file if everything is in order the company is then verified on the e-citizen portal.SKU: NIMKTP42TBI8OGN46338
BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATIONQuick viewAdd to wishlistNEW
COMPANY RETURNS-SHERIA HOUSE ANNUAL RETURNS (CR29)BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
COMPANY RETURNS-SHERIA HOUSE ANNUAL RETURNS (CR29)
The law dictates that every registered company in Kenya should file annual returns with the registrar of companies. The main aim of these returns is to show the current status of the company. The annual returns highlight the following concerning the said company.SKU: NIMKTPBJK5632S6E6289
How to Do a Back Ground Check for a Registered Company In Kenya
Are you looking to Partner, Buy Shares, Offer Credit, Pre-qualify as a Supplier or do any kind of Business with a Company Registered in Kenya and you are not sure how to check whether the Company is legally Registered or find out the Directors behind the Company?SKU: NIMKTPWEMF4SNV6F6264
BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION- SOLE PROPRIETOR
The Company Registry requires that a name search be conducted and approved before the registration process of any local business. Business name reservations are done online through the e citizen portal.
The Business Name is the simplest business form under which one can operate a business. The Business Name is not a legal entity. It simply refers to a person who owns the business and is personally responsible for its debtsSKU: NIMKTPOPWJ18HNFX1114
BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
- What is incorporation?
Incorporation is the process by which a new or existing business registers as a company. A business cannot be registered as a company unless it has been incorporated and registered at the Companies Registry under the Companies Act, 2015.
- Who can incorporate a company?
One or more legal persons (which includes individuals, companies, government owned entities, non-profit organizations and other legal persons excluding an unincorporated Trust) can form a company by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association.
- Which types of companies are available?
There are five types of companies:
- Private company limited by shares: This type of company has share capital and the liability of each member is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on their shares. A private company cannot offer its shares for sale to the general public and may not have more than fifty (50) members.
- Unlimited company: This type of company has no limit on the liability of its members.
- Public limited company: A public company has share capital and limits the liability of each member to the amount unpaid on their shares. It may offer its shares for sale to the general public and may be listed at the securities
- Company limited by guarantee: This type of company does not have share capital and its members are guarantors rather than shareholders. The liability of members is limited to the amount they agree to contribute to the company’s assets if it is liquidated.
- Foreign Companies: This type of a Company is a Branch of a Company registered outside of Kenya, that has established a place of business in Kenya (For more details, see PN/07 – Foreign Companies).